ladic.info, consistently voted one of the best places to work in Ohio, is looking for a Sales Manager to join our organization. The ideal candidate is an enthusiastic, energetic team builder who enjoys motivating, training and working with others. Previous sales and management experience required. Our Sales Managers delight homeowners, attracts buyers, obtains quality contracts, and manage our on-site sales staff.
• Accomplishes sales objectives by recruiting, selecting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring and appraising; enforcing policies and procedures.
• Achieves sales objectives by contributing sales information and recommendations to strategic plans; preparing and completing action plans; implementing customer-service standards; resolving problems; identifying trends; implementing change.
• Attracts potential homeowners by studying competition; inspecting appearance of models; staffing models; coordinating special marketing events; building broker relations; identifying prospects; maintaining prospect follow-up.
• Completes home contracts by reviewing loan applications; reviewing marked-up prints; reviewing documentation.
• Meets contract requirements by following-up on corrections; coordinating information and requirements with construction manager and other office staff.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal and community networks; participating in professional organizations.
• Accomplishes sales and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Skill-set should include:
Motivating, Mentoring, Coaching, Prospecting Skills, Achieving Sales Goals, Closing Skills, Selling to Customer Needs, Negotiation, Hiring, Coordination with various Team Members.
We’re consistently voted one of the best places to work and we’re the number one homebuilder in every market we serve. Because we hire the best people.