1:00pm – 4:00pm
Get some big ideas for how to build a home with an in-law suite.
It all began with our largest floorplan, the Fairfax, but our homeowners made it even bigger by adding an in-law wing! Featured in a custom elevation, this home is highlighted by beautiful craftsman accents, including stone wainscot, board and batten siding, craftsman trim, and craftsman tapered stone porch columns.
Our favorite customizations to the main home include:
- Large covered front porch creating a welcoming space
- Covered deck at the rear of the home will be the perfect space to relax or entertain on summer evenings.
- Redesigned kitchen, relocated toward the front of the home
- High ceilings throughout the first floor
- Smart Home Starter Package gives the homeowners a new level of control
- Large butler’s pantry with plenty of storage and a sink for overflow dishes
- Large laundry room and owner’s entry
- Dog shower for bathing the four-legged members of the family
- Music room for the homeowner to enjoy their favorite hobby
- The master suite has been relocated to the first floor with a luxurious, spa-like master bath
- Redesigned second floor includes an open loft and office
- Full basement, accessible through the main house or the private in-law suite
- Third garage bay added to the main garage
Spacious In-Law Suite:
- 1071 square feet including a living room, dining area, kitchen, master suite, loft, laundry room, and garage
- Guests can enter through the main house or private entry.
- Living room provides access to the backyard
- Master suite includes a large walk-in closet and a full bath
- Loft with a powder room upstairs provides an additional private space for the in-laws to enjoy
Don’t miss this open house. Because it’s only playing for one day.
Email Samples and Frequency
We hate a clogged inbox as much as anybody, so we only send out emails when we really have something good to share, such as new model previews, exclusive open houses, or invitation-only events.
You can expect to get about 1-2 emails per month, and can opt out at any time.
We take your privacy very seriously
We don't believe in purchasing or selling personal information, so you can rest assured that the info you provide us, stays with us (and those who represent us). We will only use it to send you relevant communication.
- Better Business Bureau Accredited Business
- Builder Top 100
- Proudly Building Homes Since 1973