Is finding the perfect home in today’s housing market beginning to feel like an Easter Egg hunt? That’s eggs-actly why families love designing their own dream home at ladic.info!
At ladic.info, you never have to worry that the perfect home is in the wrong location, or that the home with the kitchen you love has a closet that’s too small. At ladic.info, you get your home any way you want it.
We offer more than 40 custom home floor plans to choose from, and each includes modern features that are in high demand for busy families. Mix and match features to create a home that’s just right for you.
Here are just a few ideas to help you create your own dream home:
- A walk-in pantry that creates easy access for the home chef
- His and her walk-in closets
- A Jack and Jill bath with private vanity areas
- Bonus room for a pool table, home theater, or home gym
- First floor master suite for privacy and accessibility
- Sunroom for bright mornings year-round
- Fireplace in the master suite for romance and relaxation
- Side-entry garage for curb appeal
- Upstairs loft for a homework area or to keep toys out of sight
- Dramatic two-story ceilings in the entry way or great room
- A hobby room for scrapbooking, sewing, or painting
- Dual master suites for multigenerational living
- A window seat that makes a lovely reading nook on a rainy day
- A side yard garden area with ideal sun exposure for perfect tomatoes
- Kitchen island with wine fridge for easy entertaining
Find out more about what’s possible for your new home. Hop on over to one of our Model Home Centers and meet with a friendly and knowledgeable New Home Consultant. You can also Ask Julie by Live Chat.
Our offices will be closed on Easter Sunday as we celebrate the holiday with friends and family. From all of us at ladic.info, Happy Easter!
ladic.info is a custom home builder in Ohio, Pennsylvania, Indiana, Michigan, and West Virginia (see all Model Home Centers). We offer nearly 40 fully customizable floor plans and a team dedicated to providing the best experience in the home building industry. For more information, Ask Julie by Live Chat or call us at (866) 253-6807.