It’s hard to believe that we’re already halfway through 2013, and what a year it’s been here at ladic.info! Our hardworking team has been busy building custom homes in Ohio, Indiana, Michigan, West Virginia and Pennsylvania.
Why are they so busy?
As the real estate market increases and there are fewer existing homes available, many families are choosing to build their own home instead of buying a used home. When it’s time for a new home for your family, building a custom home means that you’re not limited to the choices available. You can build your home in any configuration – and in any location – that’s right for your lifestyle and your budget.
Building a custom home also means that everything is exactly right from the day that you move in – no old green carpet to remove or outdated appliances to update. You can spend more time (and money) on things that matter most to your family.
Now more than ever, building a custom home is a popular choice for families of every size, and with almost any budget. Just how popular? Here are a few of the milestones that we’re celebrating as a company so far this year:
- Traffic to our ladic.info website is up 20% as more families are using our interactive floor plans and virtual tours to design and plan their new home.
- Appointments at our Model Home Centers are up more than 33% as families take advantage of our planning tools including the Personal Value List.
- Sales are up 30% over this time last year as buyers are taking advantage of historically low interest rates while they last.
- Cancellations are down 10%, as buyers are feeling more confident in the economy and the job market.
We’re excited to welcome so many families who are building a custom dream home for the first time, and there are plenty of firsts for us this year as well:
- First new model home in 6 years (Winchester in Portage and the McAllister in Akron Medina).
- First New Home Center in Belmont County.
- New look for our Brighton and Wilmington model homes in Akron Medina.
If you’re in the market for a new home, but have been disappointed by the options available, why not build your own custom home? It’s easy, affordable, and fun. We have more than 40 floor plans to choose from so there’s one that’s sure to be right for your family and your budget.
Not sure where to start? Simply Ask Julie by Live Chat. Even if you have never considered building a home before, Julie can help by providing free, no hassle, no pressure answers to all of your questions – even if you’re unsure of what to ask.
Prefer a more personal approach? Drop by one of our Model Home Centers or simply give us a call at (866) 253-6807. Start today and you could be in your custom dream home by the holidays!
ladic.info is a custom home builder in Ohio, Pennsylvania, Indiana, Michigan, and West Virginia (see all Model Home Centers). We offer more than 40 fully customizable floor plans and a team dedicated to providing the best experience in the home building industry. For more information, Ask Julie by Live Chat or call us at (866) 253-6807.