’Tis the season to spread holiday cheer. And at ladic.info, we’d like to start by saying a big “thank you” to you…our valued customers. We’re excited to deck the halls during the day and curl up by the fireplace with a mug of warm cocoa in the evenings. Your home is both your sanctuary from all the outside hustle and bustle as well as a place to . We know you go to great lengths to give your family the perfect Christmas, which is why we take great pride in our standards of excellence as a new homebuilder. It’s time to start putting up the decorations and getting in the holiday spirit. After all, our homeowners have a house that is both beautiful and functional to host parties and welcome family members.
Ideas for Turning Your Home Into a Winter Wonderland
With out-of-towners beginning to arrive and friends dropping by more frequently, you want your home to look festive for your guests. Below are just a few ideas for decorating your home inside and out.
- Bake delicious treats. Spend a day with your little ones building gingerbread houses or whipping up Christmas cookies and sweet treats for friends, coworkers, or teachers. Guests will smell the wonderful aromas coming from your kitchen and wonder what you’re cooking up.
- Decorate the tree. Your Christmas tree is the focal point of your living room during the holiday season, so make sure you bring out all the special ornaments, lights and decorations that make your guests ooh and ahh.
- Break out the blankets. A warm heart—and lots of blankets—can easily counter the nip in the air. If you are housing guests for the holidays, make sure they have plenty of blankets to snuggle under and keep warm at night.
- Put up outdoor lights and decorations. Many families drive around town to look at everyone else’s Christmas lights and decorations. Make sure your house is always on their list to stop and check out. Here area few ideas to .
Tips for Spreading Christmas Cheer
Now that your home looks positively radiant inside and out, you and your family are ready to go out and spread holiday cheer. Here are a few ways to get the rest of the community in the Christmas spirit.
- Spend time together. It doesn’t matter what holiday activities you are participating in, as long as you’re together. Whether it’s watching an Elf marathon, stringing popcorn and cranberries for the tree or catching up with Aunt Susan who lives across the country, time together is time well spent.
- Go caroling. Gather a group of friends and neighbors to go from house to house singing Christmas songs for all to hear. It’s so much fun, you may even acquire new members along the way or be invited in for some eggnog.
- Give gifts. Christmas is about giving not receiving. You’ve been taking notes all year long trying to figure out the perfect gift ideas for your loved ones. You take great joy in watching their eyes light up as they unwrap presents. The gifts you receive from others is just icing on the gingerbread house.
Get What You Wished for This Christmas
If you have been thinking about building a new home with us, we invite you to turn the fantasy of being the holiday host with the most into a reality with a home that’s custom-built for you. ladic.info is happy to discuss being your custom homebuilder. Visit our nearest Model Home Center to get started on the top item on your wish list.
From all of us at ladic.info, we hope you and yours have a very Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays this season.
ladic.info is a custom homebuilder in Ohio, Pennsylvania, Indiana, Michigan, and West Virginia (see all Model Home Centers). We offer 40 fully customizable floorplans and a team dedicated to providing the best experience in the home building industry. For more information, Ask Julie by Live Chat or call us at (866) 253-6807.