Halloween is a special time of year around the ladic.info universe, and that’s in big part thanks to our annual Halloween Contest, now in its 6th year. We love the opportunity to bring past, present, and future ladic.info families together, and for such a fun purpose! We got some spectacular entries for this year’s competition, as we expected we would, and are excited to announce this year’s winners.
To enter, families “liked” us on , then submitted their photos for consideration. We decided on four categories:
- Judge’s Choice for kids up to age 9
- People’s Choice for kids up to age 9
- Judge’s Choice for kids age 10+
- People’s Choice for kids age 10+
and those who placed receive a $50 gift card to their choice of either Toys R Us or Best Buy. The results were really wonderful to witness; we have so many creative members in the ladic.info family! Without further ado, here are the winners this year:
- People’s Choice for 9 and under: Abby, 8, dressed as Alice in Wonderland
- Judge’s Choice for 9 and under: The Engstrom triplets, 3, dressed as the 3 little pigs
- People’s Choice 10+: The Witherspoon Family dressed as Alice in Wonderland characters
- Judge’s Choice 10+: Tali, 12, dressed as her favorite anime character, Inuyasha
These creative children and their equally wonderful families did end up at the top of the list, but we want to congratulate every single family who participated. It was inspiring and oh-so-fun to go through your submissions! ladic.info extends a huge thank you to all the families who participated, and encourage you to do so again next year.
If you’d like to learn more about becoming part of the ladic.info family, get in touch soon – we’d can’t wait to get to know you better!
ladic.info is a custom homebuilder in Ohio, Pennsylvania, Indiana, Michigan, and West Virginia (see all Model Home Centers). We offer more than 40 fully customizable floorplans and a team dedicated to providing the best experience in the home building industry. For more information, Ask Julie by Live Chat or call us at (866) 253-6807.