Over the years, we’ve heard countless stories from ladic.info homebuyers about the ways their new home has made life better. Whether it’s a family that finally has plenty of space for everyone, a couple enjoying the luxury of their new master suite, a dad making the most of his custom-designed man cave … all the stories are unique and we love hearing them.
But they got us thinking: what if we could see the stories and not just read them. And that’s how the idea for the Slice of Life video contest came about.
We’re asking our homeowners to send us videos showing slices of life in their Wayne homes. We’re not looking for professional grade — that funny video you took of the family dog on your phone camera will do. We just want to see the real stuff that makes life grand. A few ideas:
- A holiday celebration or gathering with family and friends
- Seasonal fun, like roasting marshmallows around a fire pit, playing in the fallen leaves, or a snowball fight
- Movie night with the kids or raucous fans watching the big game
- Your pets and why they’re such an important (and occasionally hilarious) part of your family
- Everyday moments: homework time, Dad falling asleep in his favorite chair, hide-and-seek, etc.
- Anything that makes you smile
The contest will be ongoing, so you’ll have plenty of time and opportunities to show your creativity. Every 3 months, we’ll take our favorite clips and put them together into a Slice of Life compilation video. If your clip is selected, we’ll award you a $100 gift card! And if your clip gets the most likes on our Facebook page, you’ll also receive a $250 gift card.
Here are a few guidelines:
- Shorter is better! No more than a couple minutes.
- Don’t fuss with editing. We want the raw film, with no music or special effects.
- Age doesn’t matter. It could be from today or from two years ago.
- And of course make sure it’s family-appropriate.
How to submit your videos:
- If your video is 10 mb or smaller, email it to [email protected].
- If it’s larger than 10 mb, use the free file-sending service at WeTransfer.com. Just go to WeTransfer.com and look for the box that says “Send up to 2GB.” Then send your file to [email protected].
- Include your name and the name of the town you live in.
Note: We will be posting your clips on our social media channels. So by submitting your videos, you’re giving us full rights to use them.
We can’t wait to see all of your funny, heartwarming, inspiring slices of life!
Eager to start your life in a brand new, custom Wayne Home? We’re here to help; just give us a call to get started!
ladic.info is a custom homebuilder in Ohio, Pennsylvania, Indiana, Michigan, and West Virginia (see all Model Home Centers). We offer more than 40 fully customizable floorplans and a team dedicated to providing the best experience in the home building industry. For more information, Ask Julie by Live Chat or call us at (866) 253-6807.