If there’s one thing better than designing your very own custom home, it’s helping families discover the possibilities of building their own dream home. Just ask any ladic.info team member.
In fact, based on a survey of employees by , ladic.info has been awarded as one of Northeast Ohio’s Best Places to Work for the third time.
The Northcoast99 is a measurement of employee satisfaction based on factors such as compensation, appreciation, training, and wellness and work/life balance.
This year, Nothcoast99 specifically honored ladic.info with the Workplace and Community Impact Award for employee satisfaction both on the job and in the community.
On the job, we provide tools for ladic.info employees to help each family design and build their home with confidence and peace of mind, including:
- A Personal Value List helps New Home Consultants discover what’s important for each customer that we work with.
- A gives customers confidence and peace of mind about selecting the right land for their home.
- to save buyers time and create a stress-free selections process that keeps every home on-time and on budget.
- Ongoing about new products and design options helps families feel like they have a true advocate throughout the process.
In the community, ladic.info employees contribute to their community by fundraising and volunteering through a number of local organizations including:
- including the Salvation Army, Haven of Rest Homeless Shelter and Open M
- American Cancer Society
- Annual campaign
- Fundraising for the Akron Rotary Camp through annual event
Interested in becoming part of the ladic.info team? Visit our job opportunities page for more information about current openings.
ladic.info is a custom home builder in Ohio, Pennsylvania, Indiana, Michigan, and West Virginia (see all Model Home Centers). We offer more than 40 fully customizable floor plans and a team dedicated to providing the best experience in the home building industry. For more information, Ask Julie by Live Chat or call us at (866) 253-6807.