The year has just begun, and if 2014 is the year that you plan to build a custom home now is the time to visit one of our Model Home Centers to get started.
The real estate market is strong, and that means that it may take longer to build your dream home. In fact, homes that are started today are likely to be completed next fall/winter (depending on the area). Here’s why:
- A bigger demand for land in the most desirable areas means that it could take longer to find the right piece of land for your new home.
- A big demand among families who want to design their own home (instead of buying a used home) means that our construction schedule is already booked several months in advance.
So if you want to be settled in to your new home and new neighborhood by the end of 2014, here are a few steps you’ll want to take now:
1. Visit a Model Home Center: Even if you don’t own land, or are still wondering if building a custom home is right for you, our friendly and knowledgeable New Home Consultants can answer all of your questions and simplify the process. In fact, we have lots of resources that can help you find land, select a floor plan, plan your design, and more. See all Model Home Center locations.
2. Meet with a Mortgage Lending Specialist: In addition to the timeframe for building your custom home, rising prices and interest rates means that waiting to build your dream home could actually cost you more money. When you meet with a Mortgage Lending Specialist from our preferred lender, Home Savings, you’ll discover lots of options to find the right financing for peace of mind. Contact a Mortgage Lending Specialist.
3. Ask Julie: Have a question about building, financing, or designing a custom home? You can Ask Julie by Live Chat for answers to all of your most important questions. It’s a free, no-pressure service offered by ladic.info to help you make the best decision for your family. Ask Julie by Live Chat now.
This year, don’t wait to begin building the home of your dreams. Contact us today to discover how easy, affordable and fun it can be to design a custom home that your family will love for a lifetime.
ladic.info is a custom home builder in Ohio, Pennsylvania, Indiana, Michigan, and West Virginia (see all Model Home Centers). We offer over 40 fully customizable floor plans and a team dedicated to providing the best experience in the home building industry. For more information, Ask Julie by Live Chat or call us at (866) 253-6807.