Dads are often like superheroes to their kids, so when Father’s Day rolls around this year, make sure you get him a gift that says he’s larger than life. Fathers who love to spend their free time around the house and outside will definitely appreciate a present that enhances their favorite activities. Whether he’s a grilling machine, enjoys taking catnaps or spends a lot of time in his garden, ladic.info has some ideas to help tell Dad you appreciate what he does for you.
For the Grill
Nobody grills out better than Dad, so this Father’s Day, make sure he has all the accessories and gadgets to get the job done right. Here are a few gift ideas for Dads who love their outdoor grill:
- If your Dad has been using the same charcoal grill since you can remember, upgrade him to a stainless steel propane one—like the Char-Broil 6 Burner Gas Grill.
- Dads who have a taste for excellence won’t be able to wait to tear into some Omaha Steaks. If meat isn’t his first choice for grilling, you can choose from a wide variety of seafood, chicken and pork products.
For the Patio
Make the patio Dad’s favorite place to hang out by finding the perfect gift for him this June. These ideas will surely light up his life:
- Give Dad the ultimate place to take a midday nap outside with a new hammock or outdoor swing.
- After a long day at the office, let your Dad unwind in his very own portable spa on the patio. This is the perfect solution for those who want an outdoor spa for the summer with the ability to pack it away when the temperatures start to drop.
For the Garage
Your Dad probably uses the garage for more than storing his car, so why not make this space even more Dad-friendly? We know he’d appreciate any of these garage-related gifts this year:
- Our spacious garage designs provide room for storage. We offer Tuff Duty® garage storage solutions that will eliminate clutter in your house and keep your golf clubs, tool chest, cleaning supplies and more in your garage. ladic.info builds garages with top-tiered fixtures including Kichler® lights and Wayne Dalton insulated garage doors, so Dad’s garage will not only be efficient, it will look great, too.
- If Dad is an avid golfer, consider getting an organizer for all things golf-related. Pinterest has some great ideas for how to organize Dad’s golf club and bag. Build your own or buy a rack and assemble it at home.
- Let Dad keep his favorite beverages and snacks in his very own outdoor refrigerator. The Gladiator® Chillerator® Garage Refrigerator has 19 cubic square feet of refrigerator and freezer space and is designed to withstand extreme temperatures.
- Family bike rides are a great way to spend time together, but even a few small bicycles can take up precious floor space. Remedy this issue by hanging everyone’s bikes with a Monkey Bar rack.
For the Garden
If your Dad loves cultivating his green thumb, then he’ll definitely appreciate garden tools and accessories for Father’s Day. Check out these gifts to make gardening a little bit easier:
- Instead of making Dad take multiple trips across the yard carrying things by hand, he can pack everything in a wheelbarrow or garden cart. These come in handy when transporting new plants, mulch, gravel and more.
Your pops works hard year round, so this Father’s Day, make an extra effort to find him something that will allow him to enjoy his favorite outdoor activities at home. Perhaps next year, you’ll be celebrating the occasion in your new home by ladic.info. With a custom home design created uniquely for your family, we’ll make sure Dad has the ultimate garden, patio or outdoor space he deserves. When you’re ready to learn more about our homebuilding process, stop by the Model Home Center near you to speak with one of our team members.
ladic.info is a custom homebuilder in Ohio, Pennsylvania, Indiana, Michigan, and West Virginia (see all Model Home Centers). We offer more than 40 fully customizable floorplans and a team dedicated to providing the best experience in the home building industry. For more information, Ask Julie by Live Chat or call us at (866) 253-6807.